Updated on 01/09/2021
- Company related to Medical sector
- MES solutions
About Our Client
Global medical device company.
- Manage critical business systems, applications and services.
- Monitor processes and services, define thresholds to identify any issues or problems
- Manage severities in order to restore service as soon as possible to mitigate impact on production and provide detailed tracking and documentation related to the incident
- Support maintenance and automation team to perform manufacturing tests and validate information related to these tests
- Document Work Instructions to implement new applications, apply workarounds, immediate actions, corrective actions or common issues
- Responsible to define backup process on the systems / processes under responsibility
- Support non-Prod systems.
- Ensure the effectiveness and on time completion of tasks/projects
- Other responsibilities might be assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree on System Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent training is a must
- At least 3-years of working in IT/Administration position or other IT related positions
- Experience with managing Win \ Linux services and applications.
- Experience with Web services.
- Scripting (PowerShell, Batch or similar)
- SQL Server queries, stored procedures and objects
- Network troubleshot tools (Wireshark, NetMon or similar)
- Advanced English level both written and spoken
- Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Must have exceptional problem-solving
- Working in high stress situations
- Collaborations Skills
- Microsoft Server Technologies are desirable
- ITIL certifications are desirable
WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
The physical demands sometimes requires standing, walking, sitting, and manipulating objects and tools; speaking and listening. Occasionally lifting and / or moving material, objects and equipment of moderate weight.
What's on Offer
- A chance for professional development in an international organisation,
- Benefit package proper for the position.