National Key Account Manager
FMCG, Pharmacy, OTC
Team management, English fluent
About Our Client
Our client is an international organization dealing with the production, distribution and export of pharmaceutical products related to health. The group is present in 41 countries.
- Design sales strategy and tactical actions to achieve sales targets.
- Organize the sales organization and territorial arrangement to enable operational efficiency.
- Recruit, train and develop the key accounts team in order to strengthen sales effectiveness.
- Identify and recommend sales process development and improvement.
- Preparation and submission of reports on the effectiveness of the use of the allocated sales and marketing budget.
- Monitoring and ensuring the presence of balances in the warehouses of distributors of the reporting territory necessary to meet planned sales figures.
- Conduct competitor analysis and use the market insights to seize business opportunities.
- Ensure that sales team and all sales operations and documentation adhere to quality standards and requirements.
- Close cooperation with President of Management Board and with the team from HQs.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as National Key Account Manager or Senior Key Account Manager in FMCG or pharmaceutical sector in Poland
- Academic background in economic, business management preferred
- Highly driven and result-oriented
- Leaderships skills with proven track record in people development (minimum team of 3 people)
- Knowledge of the Polish FMCG or pharmaceutical market with expertise in sales of refunded products
- Outstanding sales skills and ability to deliver non-standard solutions
- Precise, organized and able to communicate in a comprehensive and clear way
- Positive mindset, good attitude and stress resilience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Polish as a must-have
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with a real impact on the commercial decisions and input into planning and implementing strategies
- Entrepreneurship-like company culture