- independent position
- managing the indirect sales department
O naszym kliencie
- Manage the indirect sales department, including a team of Regional Sales Managers and Senior Customer Service Specialists.
- Achieve sales plans set by the Company.
- Conduct effective management and ensure excellent customer service.
- Develop and implement approved tactical and operational plans by the Company's Management.
- Collaborate with other company departments to achieve strategic, tactical, and operational plans.
- Manage subordinates to ensure appropriate quality, proper staffing, and continuous personnel with suitable competencies.
- Expand the Company's product offering.
- Execute tasks as directed by superiors.
- Experience in managing sales departments and teams.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 preferred.
- Experience in working with Dynamics environment is a plus.
- Experience in launching and managing an online store, knowledge of Comarch solutions preferred.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Time and priority management skills.
- Higher education.
- Competitive compensation consisting of base salary and variable part.
- Sports card.
- Medical insurance.
- Company car for private use.
- Necessary work tools.