NEW Start-up - Strategic Buyer (m/f)
New start-up within services sector
Position dedicated for indirect procurement with wide professional possibilities
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is a brand new company that launches its operations first in European, than global market. They are offering services to their corporate Clients. It taps services market that has great future and forecasts essential growth. The company gives opportunity to its Clients and employees to work with top technologies when engaging in any interactions.
- Working closely with the Head of Procurement in the aspects of procurement strategy,
- Sourcing the suppliers that offer high quality products/services,
- Running negotiations, when needed with the support of Head of Procurement,
- Contract management,
- Managing suppliers in the matter of complex purchases and cooperation's feedback,
- Participating in R&D initiatives due to gathered knowledge from suppliers.
- 2+ years of professional experience in indirect procurement (e.g.: HR/F services, IT),
- Higher education degree,
- Fluency in English language,
- Great communication skills,
- Strong analytical skills,
Ability to run negotiations and business meetings,
- Possibility to travel (approx. 20% time).
- Great ownership in the company,
- VIP private medial package,
- Snacks in the office,
- Attractive salary.