- International Production Company
- Highly experienced Plant Director
About Our Client
Our Client is a leader in industrial manufacturing located in dolnośląskie region.
- The Manager will be responsible for total plant budget and performance, directing all aspects of the business relating to the running of the factory operations
- Experienced candidate in cost improvements, and raising the bar on quality and product safety, keeping and attracting talent to the plant.
- Ensure that operating plans and methods to achieve maximum plant performance and reliability while maintaining EH&S compliance requirements.
- Works closely with customers and other departments to coordinate plant production schedule.
- Focus for long term goals are the formulation, planning and implementation of strategies in conjunction with those of the customer and the Company.
- Manages policy deployment in areas as Lean Manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction and plant performance measures.
- Reviews with staff processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Engineering.
- Demonstrated leadership in a manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate activities of others.
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques. Strong problem solving.
- Ability to lead people and get results through others and to perform short and long range planning.
- Program management skills.
What's on Offer
- Career development opportunities in a global business
- Company car
- High working standards