Product Manager Specialist
Product, Marketing, Sales
O naszym kliencie
For our client, an international financial institution we are looking for candidates on the position of Product Manager Specialist to join to his HQ based in Wrocław.
The hired employee will have a chance to work globally with direct contact to company marketing and sales department abroad as well to co-operate with other brands locally within corporation structures under the supervision of Head of Marketing and Sales Department.
* Reports directly to the Head of Marketing and Sales Department.
* Participates to the launching and the updating of the product offer and contributes to the advertising and promotion of products in cooperation with advertising agencies and partners Marketing team.
* Checks all the information about the Insurance market in Poland.
* Implements the commercial promotion policy of the Company in the field of bancassurance.
* Coordinate and monitor the implementation of new product or service within the others departments of the entity (IT, Operations, Finance...).
* Evaluates, follows the network results analysis, the needs of the network in terms of underwriting and/or sales.
* Creates and updates all the documents for the clients and the sales forces of our partnerships.
* Master's degree, preferable in Marketing, Insurance, Economics, or equivalent.
* Minimum 4 years of professional experience on a similar position in an insurance, bank or others companies in financial sector.
* Experience in marketing activities i.e. launch of new products, make presentations, cooperate with Heads of all departments, prepares various commercial statistical reports.
* Knowledge within Insurance Market, knowledge of "bancassurannce" is nice to have.
* Knowledge of English is must have, French being a valuable asset.
* Ability to work independently and in team.
* Open minded with a business oriented approach and with good communication skills.
* Results oriented attitude with a commitment, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Work in dynamic environment.