- Zarządzanie obszarem produkcji i prowadzenie projektów rozwojowych
- Międzynarodowa firma produkcyjna
About Our Client
Our Client is an international manufacturing organization- consumer goods (non-food), and recognized, stable employer in the region. Currently looking for candidates for Production Manager role to join their local team and lead the production team in a local plant
- Creates safety awareness in the department to ensure safe production, build a strong
safety culture and leads by example.
- Develops, implements and/or sustains plant safety program alongside the EHS
Representative and Shift Managers.
- Responsible for delivering the production plan and achieve production output and cost,
total product quality and on-time shipping.
- Monitor operations, develop and implement necessary corrective actions.
- Plan, organize, direct and run operations to achieve business KPIs and expectations.
- Ensure reliability of the production by reducing process variations.
- Improves performance
- Collect and analyse data to identify opportunities for operational improvement.
- Improves production processes efficiency, assets capacity and flexibility to drive costs
down while maintaining current quality standards.
- Drives an fosters Operational Excellence to develop the culture of continuous
Improvement and process optimization.
- Drives, coach and facilitates CI activities (5S, kaizens, short interval control, OEE, etc).
- Implements lean manufacturing methodology & techniques with the support of CI team.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Develop skills to further strengthen team capability.
- Drives people engagement with Operational Excellence and by creating an open 2-
- Drives decisions to ensure business results and is accountable.
- Encourages new ways of leading and working, allows people to learn from mistakes.
- Knows how to translate direction into priorities and actionable tasks for self and the team.
Creates the environment for process and production control, effective problem solving,
root-cause analyses and routines to drive things done.
- Owns decisions within area of responsibility, is challenging regarding priorities relevance, resourceful, creates sense of urgency and systematic and consistent in his/her approach.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Technical, Engineering, Business or related field- preferred
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing management (include experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities; problem analysis and
- problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Demonstrated success in the management of people and very strong
- leadership skills.
- Must be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation,
- inventory and management systems.
- Native Polish language and very good command of English (spoken and written)
What's on Offer
- Key role in local senior management team
- Strategic responsibility for projects and process development and implementation
- Permanent job contract
- Attractive salary, social package and bonus scheme
- Company car (Segment D)
- Private healthcare and life insurance