Program Engineering Manager (CNC)
international company operating in CNC technology
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is an international company operating in metal industry, located in Wrocław.
- demonstrate and apply knowledge of precision machining, grinding- CNC
- owns numerous project planning and timeline execution
- understands and demonstrate engineering cycle calculations, process layouts and manufacturing costs for the fore mentioned technologies
- develops manufacturing processes into customer quotations using a database structure to generate firms draft pricing proposals for sales and management team review
- provides accurate and immediate feedback from the ability to read, understand and interpret technical documents such as material specifications, process flow diagrams, cleanliness/particle count standards, etc.
- manages field activity ( Go to the supplier, Go to the Customer)
- Responsibly manages strategic functions/ corporate support
- The perfect candidate has technical education and previous experience as section leader/coordinator
- previous CNC working environment is an asset
- at least 5 years experience as engineering project manager or program manager
- Self-driven and H&S oriented
- Good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and process improvement skills.
- attractive renumeration package
- possibility to work in international environment
- social package
- great atmoshpere at work
- support from top management