Updated on 07/06/2021
- International engineering company, Automotive sector (machinery supplier);
- Experienced Project Manager;
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is an international engineering company providing machines and solutions in the field of production automatization for the Automotive industry.
A person hired at this position will be responsible for:
- Developing project master plan, reviewing and distributing as appropriate including all applicable customer and the company milestones;
- Making sure that all necessary project activities have been defined;
- Defining objectives, deliverables and targets (customer & the company) within the project and communicated to all cross-functional team members;
- Ensuring that tasks and deliverables are anticipated, planned and shared with the project team members;
- Negotiating deadlines with the customers;
- Defining the necessary resources to meet the targets and develops the program budget accordingly;
- Fulfilling all the customer specifications (milestones, quality, logistic, packaging, environment, …);
- Ensuring that the program financial indicators are managed in line with the agreed project request;
- Representing the company in customer project reviews;
- Ensures that any supplier sourcing decision is in line with the program budget;
- Accepting or refusing the sending of any pre-series part to the customer;
- Controlling expenditures against the approved budget and belongs to the approval process;
- Performing risk analysis assessment and propose corrective actions for solving or escalation.
- University Degree in Engineering or similar technical qualification;
- Fluent English, fluent mastery of general and technical conversation and writing;
- Project Management skills and knowledge of methodologies and tools (planning, problem solving, etc.);
- Background in project management and P&L understanding;
- Experience in project management in automotive sector (product development or manufacturing);
- Strong leadership and experience in managing teams;
- Impeccable communication and change management skills.
- Possibility to grow in international environment;
- Good atmosphere of work;
- Ability to use foreign languages on a daily basis;
- Training and development opportunities.