Updated on 03/02/2023
- Join a dynamic and developing structure in Warsaw!
- Additional knowledge of GERMAN is a plus!
O naszym kliencie
Our client is a rapidly expanding jewellery retailer with a newly established Shared Service Center (SSC) in the city center of Warsaw. The finance department is growing quickly, and the SSC is responsible for the company's operations throughout Europe, the UK, RPA, and Saudi Arabia. As an employer, they offer a supportive and dynamic work environment and prioritize creativity, passion, and a strong work ethic. Employees have opportunities for growth and professional development and work in a hybrid model, with three days in the office and two days from home.
POSITION PURPOSE AND EXPECTATION:
- Manage leasing administration for company's stores and support offices in DACH region.
- Approve, manage, and prepare rental payments and rent reviews.
- Oversee month-end close process, including accruals, and review of accounts for accuracy.
- Handle bank guarantee and fitout contribution processes globally.
- Collaborate with finance and property departments on lease and property queries.
- Maintain leasing data software (LeaseEagle) and generate weekly reports.
- Ensure property databases are up to date and assist with lease administration and compliance.
- Reference check and reconcile store occupancy expenses.
- Ensure accurate financial records at all period-ends, including accruals and reconciliations.
- Maintain data integrity for stores in lease database (LeaseEagle).
- Review lease-related documentation for compliance.
- Prepare retail leases and subleases and assist Lease Administrators.
- Interpret lease agreements and maintain lease reports and systems.
- Implement best practices in lease administration and liaise with all departments for store opening transactions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Excel;
- Experience working with ERP software, with a preference for experience with Oracle;
- Strong accounting and analytical skills;
- Fluent in English, experience with DACH region or German knowledge would be a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze data and identify opportunities for process improvement;
- Attractive base compensation;
- Birthday paid leave;
- Flexible hybrid work arrangement (office presence three times weekly);
- Powisle district office location;
- Opportunity to contribute to establishing a new international structure;
- Comprehensive private health-care coverage;
- Business Services
- Rodzaj umowy
- Twoja aplikacja trafi do
- Dominika Jaworska
- Numer referencyjny
- System pracy
- praca zdalna