Quality Assurance Engineer
A friendly, employee oriented company is hiring!
A chance to become part of an international project!
O naszym kliencie
Our client is an American company that connects IT, finance and automotive industries. They are a major global player in their sector which provides innovative and high-quality solutions. As a future employee, you will have a chance to join a newly created SSC in Poznań.
- Actively participate in all test management activities like assessment, test strategies and test plans.
- Hands-on involvement in requirements analysis, test data preparation, test case design, test execution, defect triage, reporting, Go-live and Post Go-live support.
- Understand business requirements and technical specifications
- Experience in technical reviews, data validation & end to end testing
- Perform manual testing, which may include exploratory, system, regression, compatibility, or integration testing for client facing products or back-end systems.
- Work on small projects or individual tasks with guidance from more senior Software Testers.
- Write, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with the Development team and business to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes.
- Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested.
- Develop and follow test plans for product releases.
- Lead discussions with developers and product owners to better understand requirements.
- Anticipate potential areas of failure or risk when reviewing requirements.
- Compile test results for communication to developers and product owners.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in QA analyst
- Fluent English
- Intermediate German
- Ability to effectively communicate with various departments at multiple levels
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, or another iterative development methodology
- Experience configuring and using testing tools and systems.
- Ability to understand technical specifications.
- Exceptional organisational skills and initiative. Demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks and objectives, meet timelines, and provide updates.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefit package including lunch card, life insurance and private medical health care and more
- Opportunity be a part of regional team dedicated to support Central & Easter Europe
- Opportunity to take part in innovative projects for international clients with the newest technology tools