Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant
Top Employer Poland and Europe 2017, 2018, 2019
Grow your career doing fulfilling work!
O naszym kliencie
At Michael Page, our more than 40-year history of success provides a level of stability few companies can rival. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organizations. We operate a merit based culture where high performance is rewarded both financially and with career progression opportunities; with 100% of our operational Directors starting out at Consultant level. We offer excellent work environment, learning and development programs, along with the opportunity to transfer internationally to exciting destinations such as Melbourne, Shanghai, New York or Sao Paolo.
In recruitment no day is ever the same! That said, you can expect to be getting involved in the following:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes, including project management, stakeholder management, consulting and advising both clients and candidates, creating job descriptions and adverts etc.
- Sourcing for candidates for live vacancies via our database, referrals, online adverts and social media
- Meeting with candidates to build rapport and understanding of their professional experience and aspirations
- Continuing to develop your business by contacting new clients and introducing your service
- Meeting with clients to build and maintain a relationship and sell the Michael Page proposition
As well as managing your portfolio of vacancies on a day-to-day basis, you will also have the opportunity to think strategically about how to develop your presence in a competitive market. This involves market mapping, reading the business press, attending industry events, networking, issuing market material and utilizing social media.
- Higher education (Bachelor's degree or above) is preferred, with examples of extra-curricular activities in student associations, sports, non-profit, or other relevant
- Ideally 6-12 months of work experience, meeting and exceeding assigned goals
- Exceptional people skills and someone who genuinely enjoys building relationships
- An enthusiastic, entrepreneurial self-starter with strong commercial acumen
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail plus ability to work at pace
- Fluent English and Polish, other European languages such as German, French would be an advantage
- Market leading base salary plus an uncapped bonus scheme
- Brilliant flexible benefits package and digital system to manage all your add-ons
- Long-term career growth and detailed personal, highly individualized development plans
- Best in class training schemes at all stages of professional development, including in-house and external trainings, workshops, mentorship program
- Charitable events and fundraisers and various giving back initiatives throughout the year