- International Company operating in Industrial Sector
- Head of Silesia and Southern Poland Region
O naszym kliencie
Our client is an international company with a reputable position on European industrial market. The organisation is currently in the phase of dynamic growth and the Poland - South Region is to play an important role in the development of the Group's market share and profitability in Poland.
Location: Silesia Region
- Leverage relationships with the customer in support of local sales strategies
- Responsible for approving all goals for sales professionals in assigned area - 60 FTE's located in six different Branch Offices in Industrial areas in Southern Poland including Katowice, Wroclaw, Krakow.
- Manage a set of customer contacts (Key Accounts) and support sales professional in their role as customer's consultants
- Build and motivate a sales team to cultivate and deliver results (ca. 60 FTE's)
- Manage resources to maximise results from identified sales opportunities
- Ensure a continuous improvement of the pre-established relationships with customers, whilst exploring with the Group for extended opportunities on the local market, and within the sector
- Oversee and evaluates market research and adjusts sales strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Monitor and tracks key sales performance metrics.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Facilitate competitive strategy planning with the team, drive key initiatives with sales team
- Develop relationship with existing and potential key customers.
- Attract, mentor, and develop team members in support of sales excellence
- Re-enforce excellence in execution whilst initiating and implementing long term strategic business goals towards structural development / succession planning.
- Liaise internally and externally using proven managerial & people development skills to facilitate the development of a profitable and sustainable business model
- Responsible for training and coaching of sales skills and processes
- Growth in the form of new customers and new opportunities at new or existing branch offices
- Conduct regular analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends, generating
- product development ideas to meet market needs, or initiate new leverage for market share
- Accurate forecast of orders and growth opportunities.
- Proven track record in profitable growth achievement in Industrial sector in Poland or CEE Region
- Acting as true entrepreneur, hands-on guiding the existing business to sustainable growth
- Higher education with a technical focus will be of advantage
- Can do & Make it happen mind set
- Coaching and influencing skills; ability to work in a highly matrix organisation
- Decisive and innovative mind-set with consistent & disciplined business behaviour
- Excellent negotiation skills, strive to maximise and develop competitive strengths.
- Fluent Polish, combined with high level of fluency in Business English
- Charismatic, people leadership skills
Our Client offers a possibility to join a fast-pace growing organisation. Solid base package and performance related bonuses are part of the offer.