Regional Sales Manager Eastern Europe
Heavy Trucks Automotive Aftermarket
Regional Role for Central and Eastern Europe
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is a global producer of mechanical components for heavy trucks sector. Products are well known, with very high quality. Organisation is present in both OEM's and aftermarket segments.
- Responsible for CIS countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldavia, Kazakhstan, etc), Poland, Czech Republic, Baltic countries & Balkans.
- Responsible for managing 5 staff (currently based in Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia)
- Develop and execute strategies, sales plans, forecasts, opportunity identification for aftermarket parts and services, together with his teams
- Coach and lead the sales teams, managers and key account managers in the individual countries (Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Hungary
- Implement sustainable and profitable aftermarket strategies and programs, grow initiatives, regional marketing activities to grow sales through customers within assigned territory.
- Identify and propose new accounts within the territory.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor's activities in marketplace, develop and implement strategies to counter such activities.
- Proven success-record in sales
- Can manage people to achieve their objectives
- Education to degree level or similar with significant industry experience
- Commercial Vehicle industry proved professional with proven sales record towards the IAM channel (e.g. all makes parts programs, brakes, friction)
- Fluent in English, Polish language skills and preferably Russian
- High degree of flexibility, independence and mobility
- Self-motivated, convincing and strong personality
- Strong communication, presentation and organisational skills for extensive customer interaction
- strong interpersonal/negotiating skills
- Travel in this role is extensive, so must be willing to travel (>60%).
Our Client offers a possibility to join a global organisation in a challenging commercial role.