- Tech conglomerate growing its operations in Europe
- Newly created position - managing operations and team
About Our Client
Our Client is an Asian tech conglomerate that dynamically develops its operations in Europe. They operate in 3 segments: gaming, online payments and e-commerce in which the vacancy of a Return Logistics Manager is created.
The company has ambitious goals to grow in Europe starting its expansion from Poland. Their operations represent high standards in which they deliver their service and products. That is also reflected in growth opportunities which are offered to their employees.
- Spearhead the entire return/refund function, which include managing the daily return/refund operations, QA and knowledgement management, and analytics.
- Act as the key stakeholder in defining the return/refund strategies with statistics in order to offer an ideal return/refund experience to the users via SOP / system / UI improvements
- Have a good understanding of the competitors' or market practice in return/refund, able to make recommendations based on facts or statistics.
- Need to be good with analytics and sharp to identify issues. Need to have strong problem solving and execution skills
- Set up performance management process for the team which including scorecard issuance, coaching and training process
- Anticipates uplift of return/refund volumes and forecast manpower needed to ensure operations sustainability
The Successful Applicant
- Higher education degree
- Leadership skills proven by experience in leading a team
- Working experience in logistics / returns of products
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong interest in working with large data sets and problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Application Skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required
- Able to work and adapt in a fast pace environment
- Growth mindset
What's on Offer
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting journey to run a new business from the scratch
- Informal, start-up company culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Self-development in fast growing e-commerce
- International environment with everyday use of English