Risk Analyst - commodities
Work for global commodity company
3-5 years of total experience in risk
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is one of the world leaders in trading commodities (food) and has its office in the southern part of Warsaw.
- Preparation, reconciliation and reporting of trading positions
- Monitoring of FX position of EUR and USD and advising regarding hedging strategies
- Preparation of Counterpart Risk Report; evaluation of counterpart risk
- Active participation in month end completion with special focus on mark to market as well as valuation of open contracts, FX contract etc.
- P&L reporting
- Active participation in treasury management
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis that support company management
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in risk analysis
- Higher education in finance, economy, banking etc.
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills - excellent Excel knowledge (VBA and macros are very desirable)
- Experience in financial data analysis and general financial knowledge
- Knowledge about FX risk, futures contracts, derivatives
- Knowledge about commodity market and trading business will be a strong advantage.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure (e.g. meeting deadlines)
- Analytical mindset but also good communication skills
Our Client offers attractive salary, benefits package and work in truly international environment.