Sales Manager _ Hospitality Technology (m/f)
Sales Manager , Poland
Leading Hospitality Technology Provider
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is a SaaS company offering leading-edge cloud-based e-commerce solutions to more than 12,000 hotels in over 100 countries .
To support the development and commercial success of our Client in Poland we are looking for a highly driven Sales Manager, based in Poland.
- Develop a sustained pipeline by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, professional relationships to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed the regional sales targets;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer contacts. If the situation permits, you will be on the road most of the week and need to be comfortable to spend several nights per week in a hotel;
- Effectively and independently deliver Company value proposition, perform sales presentations and demonstrations;
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to client RFP's;
- Negotiate contracts and close deals;
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the organization;
- Consistently and regularly use salesforce.com to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity;
- Develop a strong technical baseline through training;
- Participate in Trade Fairs and sales seminars;
- Minimum 5 years selling experience in a software or SaaS company for the hospitality industry;
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota, including a proven track record of new business sales;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on commitments;
- Tech-savvy Customer focused, independent, sense of responsibility and target focused;
- Fluent in English and Polish, both written and spoken;
- Frequent travel is required.
- Attractive compensation package and success related bonus system
- Remote work