SAP FI/CO Business Partner (m/f)
IT Business Partner
About Our Client
Our Client is a global company with sales and manufacturing operations in over 40 countries and over 10,000 employees worldwide.
- Developing and supporting SAP business processes and applications,
- Participating in selected business and IT projects,
- Acting as Business-IT liaison (collaborating with Global Process Owners, Group Finance, SAP Consultants, etc.),
- Facilitating new processes and new IT solutions to existing processes within finance in collaboration with other teams and outsourcing partners,
- Acting as a support in SAP FI/CO area, including Key Users' support,
- Conducting training for system users,
- Participating in support tasks solving business related questions and technical issues,
- Handling and solving smaller SAP issues.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in supporting SAP FI/CO processes,
- Strong knowledge and business expertise within SAP,
- Financial background (knowledge of financial processes and European regulations),
- Knowledge of integration process with other SAP modules as SD or PP,
- Ability to transfer business analysis into technical requirements,
- Experience in preparing and conducting training for end users,
- Ability to collaborate both with business and IT,
- Business mindset, proactivity, team work-oriented, self-running,
- Experience in working in international environment,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Fluent English is a must.
What's on Offer
- International company,
- Permanent contract,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Possibilities od development,
- New office, parking for employees,
- Flexible working hours (start between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.),
- Package of benefits.