Scrum Master / Agile Coach (m/f)
About Our Client
Our Client is an international company, a leader in their sector. Currently they are looking for a person to take up a new role in their Warsaw location as Agile Coach.
- Acting as Agile Coach for multiple teams of skilled developers delivering B2B Solutions,
- Guiding and Coaching Teams and the Organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices,
- Supporting the Product Owners in managing customer expectations for project deliverable,
- Cooperating with Managers and Line of Business across many countries,
- Assisting in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments,
- Removing blockers to ensure team performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Agile methodologies,
- Experience as Scrum Master or Agile Coach,
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects,
- Knowledge and practical experience of Kanban is a plus,
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management tools is a plus,
- English fluent.
What's on Offer
- International environment,
- Employment contract,
- Package of benefits (medical care, sports card, Business English classes)
- Training, cross - functional projects and programs,
- Interesting challenges,
- Friendly working atmosphere.