Leading Global Security strategy
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is a well-known production company located in Lower Silesia.
You will be responsible for:
- Risk & Crisis Management
- Taking part in creation and implementation of Global Security policy
- Ensuring compliance of current and planned security operations with applicable laws and regulations.
- Managing all guard operations on site.
- Selection of security service providers and monitor procurement costs and performance of these providers.
- Managing employee badging system and accessing control procedures.
- Managing CCTV systems and providing guidance for operation, upgrades, and upkeep.
- Conducting security audits, daily oversight of guards, incident reports, threats, and executive visits.
- Implement the standardized incident reports, property passes and lost/stolen reports, establish guard procedure for emergencies encompassing earthquake, fire, flooding, industrial accidents, bomb threats and evacuation.
- Cooperation with government institutions for the implementation of security strategies.
- Higher education degree
- Min. 5 years of similiar experience in production environment
- Very good command of English
- Security risk management and threat analysis skills
- Proficiency in technical security systems (alarms, CCTV, access control) and experience in uniform guard services management.
- Experience in supply chain security.
- Experience in conducting sensitive investigations.
- Self-motivated personality and excellent communication skills.
Our Client offers:
- Stable employment and attractive remuneration terms.
- Continuous contact with modern technologies.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Attractive benefit package
- Social fund
- Integration events