Senior Accountant / Project Manager
Accountant, Bookkeeper, Tax, New System, SAP
International Company, Leasing, TOP 3, CFM, Financial Services
O naszym kliencie
Our client is an international leasing and car fleet management company. To manage current and projected future growth our client is seeking to recruit an experienced candidate for the position of Senior Accountant / Project Manager. The successful candidate as part of the management team, will play an important and active role in the company's activities in Poland. Employment on an annual contract.
- Responsible for the implementation of the new system, which includes: project management, preparation of the description of the local requirements, coordination of the implementation analysis process, participation in the Fit-to-Template Workshops, training employees on system operation.
- Full responsibility for preparation of a description of local tax requirements that will be implemented in the system,
- Review and sign off migration,
- Leading role in ensuring highest level of security and internal control in all implemented IT solutions,
- Participation in updating accounting policies (system description, data protection principles, description of procedures, functions and parameters.
- Continuously communicates with Accounting and Controlling Team members to collect final user's requirements and understand needs of users,
- Reporting on project metrics to internal and external stakeholders,
- Regularly communicates with external and internal IT to raise defects detected during the testing and providing initial analysis of the issue.
- Master degree after full time studies in Accounting or Finance preferable (other studies acceptable only together with Tax or Accounting Courses).
- Profound experience (5+ years) in an accounting function related with taxation (preferably in the automotive financial services industry) and/or background within an audit company.
- IT Project experience
- Practical experience in project management.
- Fluent in Polish and English (both oral and written) is required.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Practical knowledge of SAP Finance and Controlling Module
- Good knowledge of LEO Leasing and LEO FK system will be an added value.
- Good analytical skills, ability to analyse and interpret information, ability to teamwork and cooperation, solution oriented approach,
- Attractive compensation package,
- Possibility to take part in the one of the most important project in the company,
- Possibility to gain an experience in well-known brand and an international company.