Senior Internal Auditor (m/f)
International company from IT sector is looking for an Internal Senior Auditor
Expert role within Internal Audit with only 25% of travel rate
About Our Client
Our Client is a global company that provides integrated IT solution for well known brands. Their technological know how enables to manage big data that is a backbone of each global company. Thanks to that their Clients are able to transform their operations effectively and increase scope of activities.
- Managed internal audits, mostly within Europe but also occasionally in North America and South America to ensure operational and financial compliance to Group standards.
- Support the creation and implementation of an internal control framework throughout the group world wide.
- Work closely with other members of the internal audit team, management and wide range of stakeholders to identify risks and improve business and operational performance.
- Support the development of the Annual Audit Plan.
- Prepare audit report on cyclical basis to ensure business managers are well informed of audit results and next steps.
- Building strong relationships with the business leadership at local sites to enable successful audits.
- Deal with adhoc Audit requests and assist in the investigation of fraud.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration.
- An external certification within accounting and/or financial audit is highly recognized (e.g.: ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc.).
- 3-5 years of audit or internal control experience; Internal Audit experience is an advantage; Big4 experience is also an advantage but not required.
- Fluency in English and Polish written and spoken.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% annually.
- High degree of professionalism, proficient organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to manage complexity, to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and work independently in non-routine situations.
- Strong leadership skills, coaching and developing staff through timely meaningful feedback.
- Effective communication and coordination with business management at all levels; having excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive benefits and salary package (medical insurance, life assurance, business travel & accident insurance, additional day off, Multisport Card or Cinema Tickets, vouchers etc.).
- An International operating environment.
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities.