- Work in a global environment.
- Salary depends on your skills.
O naszym kliencie
Manufacturer and designer of high-quality ceramics, refractory materials and control systems for demanding industrial usage.
- Candidate master OT Application development,
- Coordination with product owners, system architects for needs understanding
- Coordination with other development leads to resolve issues & dependencies and mitigate risks
- Accountable for quality throughput from the teamwork
- Supports System integration and Solution implementation
- Demonstration of developed solutions to the program stakeholders
- Documentation of technical aspects of the explored solution
- Ensure quality assurance activities on developed solution
- Contribute to overall architecture definition
- Ability to develop new expertise in Data platform for manufacturing, IoT, etc..
- Qualifications required: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in the related field 5+ years of experience in Industrial Control Systems and OT/IT technologies listed below
- Experience in Wonderware System Platform, Wonderware Historian is a must ideally on Model driven
- Other technologies required:
- Experienced in communication protocols like OPC DA & UA, MODBUS, Ethernet/IP,Knowledge, SCADA/HMI application development
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server, .Net Framework or .Net Core
- Ability to discuss solutions and requirements with supervisor and users
- Ability to document solutions and configuration in technical documents
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to lead small projects as required
- Mastery in concurrent engineering techniques, branching, merging, versioning
- Knowledge of ISA95 Architecture, Virtualization, Scaled Agile Framework,
- Knowledge of additional technologies such as Azure, AWS or Google cloud, IoT platforms or data analytics solutions will be a plus
Work in a global environment.
Salary depends on your skills.