Senior Product Specialist - Food Technologist
food technology, Scandinavian organizational culture
greenfield manufacturing Company
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is a newly established Scandinavian manufacturing plant located in Lubusz voivodeship.
- Being a link between foreign R&D department and local manufacturing engineers; ensuring to implement right technology to produce right product.
- Being responsible for process & product qualification phase.
- Providing right technology for each part of the process (from RM to final product)
- Product specifications. Product tests. Product Qualification at start-up phase.
- Basic food technology aspects and HACCP/GMP principles
- Performing problem solving & root cause analysis.
- Performing shelf life testing
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in the range of food technology, gained in product development / food manufacturing process area (experience in the range of chocolate / confectionery products would be an advantage)
- Educational background connected with Food Technology / Chemistry etc.
- Strong communication skills, including fluency in English
- Being experienced in applying basic food technology know-how in all perspectives, also including the understanding of HACCP/GMP principles
- Analytical skills + proactive and self-driven personality (looking at the bigger picture end-to-end)
- Ability to make process and product documentation (data analysis)
- Experience in working with SAP will be an advantage
- Stable employment in an international company with highest standards & friendly atmosphere
- Professional development in a dynamic & constantly growing greenfield manufacturing plant
- Attractive salary & benefit package (private medical care co-financed by the employer, group insurance, sports card)
- Work in an atmosphere of mutual respect and support