Updated on 09/07/2021
- Global medical device company
- React + Backend
O naszym kliencie
The senior web developer role is part of our commercial IT team that supports and develops web applications for internal and external commercial stakeholder. This position is the liaison between IT team, Marketing team, PMO and ensure agreed capabilities are timely delivered. Expect developer to work closely with marketing stakeholders to ensure that the requirements are well understood and designed, delivered in accordance.
- Works on various frontend design tasks - website and email templates, HTML design and styling utilizing latest industry technologies
- Supports the internal business users to manage campaigns, reports, customer segmentation and profiling in Salesforce
- Manages customer engagement and lead nurturing journeys and email campaigns in the Salesforce marketing cloud
- Supports the EMEA Roadmap projects and related reporting needs.
- Orders the Service Backlog hereby balancing priority, risk, value and dependencies
- Co-ordinates the delivery of new requests through a development cycle
- Manages communication with stakeholders about developments on various consumer and customer oriented websites and social media channels
- Develops relationships with internal stakeholders in the business and in the Align global technology group
- Develops relationships with external suppliers
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Add/Modify content in multiple languages if needed
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- 8+ years' experience as a web developer.
- Experience in one or more server-side programming languages, such as Java, PHP, .Net, Ruby, Python
- Experience in one or more of the following DB engines: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres SQL.
- Knowledge of responsive design using Twitter Bootstrap is a plus
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) to develop websites that rank high in Google, Bing etc. is a plus
- Familiarity with agile methodology
- Familiarity with bug tracking systems like Jira
- Experience with SFDC (Salesforce) will be a plus
- Basic salary and bonus
- Supporting EMEA and global projects
- Planned implementation of SD WAN
- Financed certificates