Service Technician (M/F)
great opportunity to join a company for long term cooperation
internatrional manufaturing company
O naszym kliencie
They have a reputation of producing high quality work, meeting project deadlines, respecting project budgets, and being easy to work with. Our client is passionate about earning business the right way through cultivating lasting relationships with their developers. Well-known in the market for low staff turnover and quick progression into leadership positions. Due to the company's success in recent years, high-performing employees have received generous and higher than average bonuses.
We are seeking a hands-on Service Technician to oversee electrical installation projects in the region.
- Carry out the total maintenance needs, with relation to electronics equipment, installations
- Maintain the levels of all required materials and ensure the appropriate tools are in place and maintained.
- Conduct weekly/ monthly scheduled service plan to maintain optimal performance.
- Timely and effective carry out; internal maintenance and repairs; customer site installations and removals.
- Carry out effective troubleshooting to minimize downtime.
- Ensure equipment and quality satisfaction is delivered.
- Carry out all electrical and mechanical repairs and checking of company assets in accordance with the company's policy.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to maintain good relationships.
- Trade qualification as an electrician;
- Previous experience working with power generation, electrical installations or similar industries.
- Excellent Electrical troubleshooting skills, with sound knowledge of PLC
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Current driver's license
- Growing company with lots of growth opportunities
- Great benefits and overall package with generous base salary