Updated on 09/02/2022
- International Company
- New role
About Our Client
Our client is a large French company specializing in home improvement. They enable residents to complete housing and construction projects. The company is Europe's leader in DIY and home improvement, operating in 20 countries with the largest international footprint in the market.
Due to dynamic development of the company, we are currently looking for candidates for a Sourcing Manager position.
- Work closely with Purchasing Leaders, in contact with local product managers to build and maintain a competitive portfolio of suppliers to meet target prices and product specification on line with the final customers' needs.
- Assess suppliers' capabilities in order to improve the efficiency within the quality and cost areas
- Constantly monitor the market
- Ensure projects' timeframes and deliveries on time
- Support and work effectively with counterparts internationally, maintain good relationships with the Global Sourcing Team as well as Product, Purchasing and Supply Chain departments locally.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in technical field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in sourcing, buying or product development (ideally regional scope)
- Very good understanding of procurement procedures
- Very good knowledge and understanding of industrial processes
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Proven successful track record in project management
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Willingness to travel
- Advanced English
What's on Offer
- 13 months salary
- 2 months bonus depending on objectives' achievement
- Company car
- Medical insurance, Group insurance