Swift and Objective-C Developer (Senior/Lead/Principal)
Fully remote job
O naszym kliencie
SOUTHWORKS is the global systems integrator companies turn to for their most complex, high-profile projects. With more than 400 developers working in ten countries, SOUTHWORKS has the global presence and great talent to help the biggest brands in the world accelerate their technology adoption and scale their engineering organizations.
To make everything right, we bring a unique "own it, bring it, prove it" approach to software development. It's about thinking beyond the reqs, finding the fastest way to the best outcomes, and always keeping you in the know. And it's why companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, 7-Eleven, Discovery Networks, and even the Olympic Games count on us.
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software.
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- At least 4 years of experience with Swift and Objective-C programming languages
- Experience in working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Fast learning, being comfortable figuring things out with new technology
- Excitement to work with cutting-edge technologies before they are public
- 100% remote work from anywhere you want
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/ B2B contract)
- Projects for international clients (no lame products or old technologies)
- Working on elite three-person Fire-teams with other sharp, skilled coders who know how to do top-notch, innovative work in record time, plenty of opportunities for professional development through weekly feedback sessions
- Tackling new things all the time, having freedom to self-direct your own work and getting hands-on training with the latest technologies