Technical Support - Customer Service with German
Global leader in the automotive industry
Supporting internal customers from Germany
O naszym kliencie
For our client, a global leader in the automotive industry, we are looking for Customer Service Specialist. Recruitment is related to the development of the company, and the person in this position will report directly to the Manager in Germany.
- Analysis of parts technical queries (in German) from dealers concerning vehicles,
- Reviewing information provided (description, pictures, manuals, drawings) and identify customer request,
- Request verification using internal system systems and based on SAP architecture,
- Providing answer/solution to requestor (in German)
- Initiating systemic resolution of issue via Technical Query process (in English)
- Reviewing and approving claims for parts catalog errors
- Work in a multi-language environment: German, English and Polish.
- German fluent - required , English - at least upper intermediate level (written & spoken with emphasis on written language),
- At least 2 years work experience in customer service or similar,
- Knowledge and interest in the automotive industry, vehicle construction.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to identify and analyze issues and recommend solutions
- High level of MS Office skills (Excel, Access) / knowledge of SAP, BoM and technical drawings would be an advantage
- Ability to work within a dynamic, international team environment,
- Career in the multinational company
- Unique opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience in diverse business areas
- Set of social benefits (attractive medical package, social fund, employee discount program)
- Salary adequate to your competencies
- Interesting work in an innovative, international environment