WMS Application Engineer (m/f)
WMS implementation, development, maintenance
3rd line support
About Our Client
Our Client is a global, well-known transport, freight forwarding and logistics company. They employ more than 600 people in Poland and operate in 80 countries across the world.
- Implementing and deploying setups and configurations of new sites/new customers,
- Analyzing the process dependencies, define and build the related application configuration,
- Identifying and specifying required changes on application,
- Developing test plans, scenario's and secure successful execution,
- Validating, testing, and accepting version/releases of software,
- Cooperating with (project) team members and key-users,
- Documenting the project and application landscape and configuration to secure that proper support can be delivered,
- Reporting development using Jasper reports,
- Identifying and report issues,
- Identifying and take into account core business requirements,
- Supporting, delivering and maintaining according to standards set forward,
- Cooperating with 1st and 2nd line support, and delivering 3rd line support.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3-4 years similar work experience,
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management,
- Functional and technical knowledge of RedPrairie Warehouse Management solution (Disparcher/DLX),
- Knowledge of Jasper Reports,
- Knowledge and experience of DBMS solutions (Oracle),
- Experience in software development (testing, deployment, and documentation),
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
What's on Offer
- Possibility to create a company in a phase of dynamic development,
- Work in a modern, global corporation,
- Trainings, cross - functional projects and programs dedicated to the best employees,
- Employment contract (without trial period),
- Social package, including private medical care,
- Business English classes,
- Very friendly working atmosphere.