Banking & Financial Services, Insurance - Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
As part of the Warsaw Accounting Operations hub, Continuous Improvement Expert will be part of the Project Management Office that will establish a regional Accounting Operations function of more than 200 employees. The function will provide accounting services to more than 20 countries within the EMEA region.
- A new SSC located in Warsaw City Centre
- Taking active part in transitions, proposing and implementing improvements
For our client, a large multi-national group with production sites in several countries, we are looking for an open-minded and ambitious candidates for the position of Controlling Specialist for the company located in in south part of Poland.
Our client is a very well-known e-commerce company, leading online payment service provider dedicated to creating a fast, simple and efficient payment process for merchants and buyers being one of global leaders within its sector.
Currently, due to their further development, they seek to recruit an experienced and open-minded candidate for a position of the Financial Business Analyst.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Understanding of financial aspects of business.
An international company which is building its new business structures in Warsaw is looking for experienced and visionary analysts, who would like to participate in creating a completely new team of specialists to analyse and forecast company's business results across the regions.
- Opportunity to participate in process migration
- Constant development of your analytical skills
Our partner is a well established and recognised pharmaceutical company, with remarkable achievements and solid proven track.
- Our partner is a well established and recognised pharmaceutical company
- Travel into countries to represent global standard process models