Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
Manage day-to-day operations including quality, production and supply chain in food manufacturing factory. Plant Manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
- Newly created position in international FMCG company
- Manage day-to-day operations in food manufacturing factory
The Plant Manager has overall responsibility for the manufacturing operations in production plant. The role is to coordinate, manage and direct all bottle production and bottling activities of company. As a member of Polish Senior Management Team candidate will participate in establishing and executing the company's strategy and targets. Plant Manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability
- Our client is the international production company - FMCG sector
- The company's brand is enjoying significant growth - 20% per year
The Operational Director is responsible for providing overall direction and guidance to operational activities by formulating policies, processes and procedures to maximize profitability and the efficient use of resources. Manages total quality programs, policies, and initiatives for Poznan facility and cooperates with other sites worldwide.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience in assembly driven operations with all manufacturing models.
Dla naszego klienta - międzynarodowej firmy produkcyjnej z branży Automotive szukamy osoby na stanowisko Inżyniera procesu, która będzie odpowiedzialna za optymalizację procesów produkcyjnych.
- Branża Automotive
- Optymalizacja procesów produkcyjnych
Our client is part of a German Multinational in Manufacturing. From the Head Office of one of their Business Units, they manage their product development of Chairlifts for (international) production.
- A Worldwide leading Manufacturing Company
- A Senior Projectmanager with Managerial Skills
- The Plant Manager position is responsible for all activities that occur within the manufacturing facility.
- Leading safe and successful day-to-day operations of all phases of operations.
- Leadership role and autonomous position
- Factory Management
The role of Production Director is to manage production plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials and capital. Candidate will participate in cross-functional teams to enhance outperformance in production area and manufacturing efficiency. Additionally, this position will serve as a department representative for any projects relating to production processes and systems.
- The international production company
- Fantastic opportunity to build your capability in a leadership capacity