Healthcare & Life Sciences - Research & Development jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Research & Development jobs
The person dedicated to this role will be an essential part of a Global Talent Acquisition and Development Team responsible for conducting the recruitment processes for senior and managerial positions within the group worldwide.
- Responsibility for a foreign job market and pool of international talents
- Global organization with high potential to grow
The Principal Accountant is responsible for all financial reporting and accounting processes of the two Polish legal entities plus delivery of various regional financial reporting processes across the European region.
- International SSC is looking for Principal Accountant
- Possibility to work in new SSC
The GL Accountant will be located in Wroclaw and be part of a team to deliver the General ledger and reporting activities for the European companies. This has a wide variety of activities with changing priorities throughout the year. The role will report to the Senior Controller also located in Wroclaw.
- International company is looking for GL Accountant
- New SSC in Wrocław is recruiting
The GL Team Leader will be located in Wroclaw and with a focus on delivering substantial parts of the European Record to Report (R2R) processes. This includes elements of monthly Management reporting and Annual Statutory Reporting. The role will have 2 direct reports and work closely with the European Financial Controller to complete the following tasks across Europe:
- International company is looking for GL Team Leader
- New SSC is recruiting
On this position you will be working in newly created department in Poland - part of international Statistical Services with offices in Frankfurt, Philadelphia, Paris and Milan as well as a network of over 300 "heads" worldwide.
- International Pharmaceutical is looking for Senior Statistician
- Opportunity to work as Senior Statistician
On this position you will be responsible for managing a small team of Senior Statisticians. You will be working in newly created team in Poland - part of international Statistical Services with offices in Frankfurt, Philadelphia, Paris and Milan as well as a network of over 300 "heads" worldwide.
- International Pharmaceutical is looking for Advanced Analytics Manager
- Opportunity to work in newly created team
Compliance and Control team is a key role for supporting the finance teams to ensure a strong internal control environment is in place in Europe . They play a key liaison role between Global Internal audit and SOX teams, external auditors and European Finance teams. Junior Manager is responsible for supervising work of one Junior Analyst
- International company is looking for Control & Compliance Junior Manager
- Possibility to develop in international structures